CONTOH SOAL CAUTION UAN
Read the text and answer question 1.
LIVE, CHILDREN PLAYING
1. Kemampuan yang diuji : Menentukan makna “CAUTION”
• Indikator Soal : Disajikan satu teks CAUTION, siswa dapat menentukan makna tersirat yang ada pada tersebut.
• Soal :
What does the above caution mean?
A. Children are playing games around the place.
B. Children are not allowed to play around the area.
C. It is the place for children to play around here.
D. You have to be careful because children are playing there.
Answer question number 2
PARKING BY PERMIT ONLY
2. Kemampuan yang diuji : Informasi rinci tersurat dari “CAUTION”
• Indikator Soal : Disajikan satu teks CAUTION, siswa dapat menentukan informasi rinci tersurat yang ada pada teks tersebut.
• Soal :
The notice means that….
A. the parking lot is only meant for visitors
B. only people having permission can park their car at the parking lot
C. the visitors are permitted to leave their vehicle at the parking lot
D. people must take the parking tickets before entering the parking lot
ARTICLES CONSIDERED SOLD IF YOU BROKE THEM
3. Kemampuan yang diuji : Menentukan makna kata/frasa/kalimat
• Indikator : Disajikan sebuah caution, siswa dapat menentukan jawaban pertanyaan tentang makna dari caution tersebut dengan tepat.
What does the caution mean?
A. The shop sells special broken articles.
B. You don't have to buy articles that are broken.
C. In this section you will only find broken articles.
D. If you break any of the articles, you should pay for it.
4. Kemampuan yang diuji : Menentukan informasi tersirat
• Indikator : Disajikan caution yang sama, dapat menentukan jawaban pertanyaan tentang informasi tersirat dari caution tersebut dengan tepat.
Where do you usually find this caution ?
D. Department store
Read the text to answer questions
WE WILL SERVE YOUR BREAKFAST UNTIL TEN a.m
5. Kemampuan yang diuji : Menentukan makna kata/frasa/kalimat
• Indikator : Disajikan sebuah notice, siswa dapat menentukan jawaban pertanyaan tentang makna dari notice tersebut dengan tepat.
What does the notice mean?
A. You will have breakfast at 10. 00 am.
B. The breakfast will be served at 10.00 am.
C. You will have breakfast till 10.am.
D. The breakfast will be served after 10.00 am.
6. Kemampuan yang diuji : Menentukan informasi tersirat
Indikator : Disajikan notice yang sama, siswa dapat menentukan jawaban pertanyaan tentang informasi tersirat dari notice tersebut dengan tepat.
This kind of notice is found in … .
DON’T DRIVE WHILE DRINKING
7. The traffic sign means …
A. Do not drive and do not drink.
B. Please drink when you drive.
C. Do not drink alcohol when you drive.
D. Do not drive when you do not drink alcohol.
NO CROSSING RAILROAD
8. This traffic sign appears when a train … the road in front of us.
A. is past C. is passing
B. passes D. past
9. This sign above means that the cars…
A. may not pass this road because it’s dangerous.
B. must stop when a train is crossing the road in front of them.
C. Must not cross the road.
D. should take the right turn.
FRAGILE, HANDLE WITH CARE
10. This Caution means there is something that …
a. has some handle c. is to be cared
b. is easily broken d. is portable
KEEP CAP ON AND TIGHT WHEN NOT IN USE
11. This label informs the user of this product ….
a. to cover the tip precisely
b. not to use it
c. always to keep the cap
d. to open the cover tightly
12. Look at the sign below. What does the sign means?
a. The road is for pedestrians.
b. People are allowed to walk through the road.
c. The pedestrians may go through the road.
d. People may not walk through the road.
13. Look at the sign below. The statements below are correct based on the sign, except ……….
a. Any vehicles may not enter the road
b. The road is closed for any vehicles
c. The road is under construction
d. No vehicles may enter the road
14. Look at the sign below. What does the sign means?
BICYCLES AND MOTORCYCLES PROHIBITED
a. The bicycle and motorcycles must go through the road
b. The road is for bicycle and motorcycles
c. The bicycle and motorcycles should not go through the road
d. The bicycle and motorcycles are not allowed to go through the road.
15. Look at the sign below. What does the sign means?
DANGER. NO SMOKING
a. People may smoke in the area
b. People should smoke in the area
c. People must not smoke in the area
d. People are allowed to smoke in the area.
Adding new expressions to Blogger templates
5 days ago